The Internet has now become mandatory and essential part of life. From big industries to a small Smartphone uses the internet to get do some process or job. Generally, the DNS Probe Finished No Internet Mac error occurs, when there is a problem with the default DNS server that has been used by your computer.
The DNS Probe Finished No Internet Mac error is one of the common error, related to DNS issues. This can be easily solved by changing your default DNS server to some other servers. Sometimes, your browser might get this DNS problem due to various other reasons too. For such a case, we will show you how to fix this error.
Why the DNS Probe Finished No Internet Mac error occurs?
It is known that this problem is quite often seen in Google Chrome, well not just Chrome, you can also see this in other browsers too. We will take a look at the causes,
- It might be a simple DNS issue.
- The browser you are using may not be compatible with the OS of your system.
- The router problem may also be a reason, just reboot it to fix the issue.
- Unknown website filtering software might have been installed, and it may cause the error.
- Problem with your Firewall and Internet security Setting.
DNS Probe Finished No Internet Mac error in Windows 10 may be due to the problematic network driver. To confirm this check whether your system drive is updated or not. Because an outdated version, infected, damaged or lost, you might download reliable driver update utility software. When there is no internet connection or slow internet connection, you may get the DNS Probe Finished No Internet Mac error.
How to fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Mac error
1. Clear Cache
Clearing the browser cache will help you to fix a lot of problems that are related to the browser. This method can be helpful to you if in case you are using Chrome, as it serves cached images instead of bringing newly updated webpages.
- Open Chrome and go to settings.
- Then select More tools >> clear browsing data.
- Select the timeline form where you want to clear cache.
- Hit clear browsing data.
- Restart your system and launch Chrome. This time the error won’t occur.
2. Flush DNS Cache
If the above method doesn’t work, try this one. This will work for sure. Follow the below steps to fix the DNS Probe Finished No Internet Mac error.
- Go to the Windows start button and right-click on it.
- Select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Command Prompt window will appear, type ipconfig/flushdns and press enter.
- After doing this, try to open the site you are looking for. This time you will be able to reach the site without any interruption.
Also Read, How to Install Aptoide TV on Firestick.
There are several other methods to fix the DNS Probe Finished No Internet Mac error. But we have provided you with the simplest and easy methods. Hope this will work for you. If you have any doubts or feedback or any betterment suggestion, kindly comment below.